03/12/2014

I'm Late Very Very Late WOYWW #287

I'm running very late with this weeks WOYWW - better late than never right?  Would you believe I've visited 3 different hospitals in one day?  Yup that's right 3 - 1. for my mother's appointment, 2. to pick up mother's letter and 3. bring the father home after nearly 10 weeks in hospital............phew I'm tired from just typing that out.

Anyway this is how I left my desk this afternoon.  I have some work in progress penguins.  They're waiting to be embellished with my favourite rubber stamp (for now anyway) they will be attached to a coordinating clothes peg and will be making their way to a lovely little shop in Uppermill (Saddleworth) to be put on sale.  These 2 are to replace the 2 which were sold recently. 

The owl is going with them.  As you can see he's keeping his beady eye on the penguins as they can get up to mischief - see the last two pictures.

Penguins waiting to be finished off.

Mr Owl keeping his eye on the penguins - wings and eyes are made with my gelli prints.

They started on the wine as friends.....

.....and ended up falling out over chocolate

To find out more about What's on your work desk Wednesday pop over to Julia's blog the Stamping Ground and all will be revealed.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to leave a comment I really appreciate them and will always reciprocate.

Anita

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love the penguins. Happy crafting, Angela x 28

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

"Penguins waiting to be finished off" LOL! They came out looking fantastic! Where do you get those large clothes pegs? The owl looks gorgeous too! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #30

Stacy Sheldon said...

3 hospitals in one day is not an adventure I hope you have to repeat any time soon, but that sounds like good news that your dad gets to be at home :) the penguins are so cool Thanks for the visit! ~Stacy #57

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have been busy visiting hospitals, but seems that everything is back to normal. I love your projects, the look great so far. Thanks for visiting me!

April said...

The penguins are adorable. The owl is great with those bright colors. April #43

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita, those penguins are just too darn cute! Oh and that owl... I might just have to make one for my studio! :D
Your desk looks like it is vibrating with creativity... no doubt something to do with those two precocious penguins!
Hugs,
Beth P
#49 WOYWW

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Happy WOYWW ! Thank you for dropping by and leaving me a lovely "blog hug"! Wow, 3 hospitals in one day! Glad your Dad got to go home! Your colorful owl is wonderful!
Wishing you all the best during this blessed season!
Hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS@5