03/11/2014

Oh Happy Happy Post

Don't you just love Happy Post.  I know I do.  Last month I participated in a blog hop where I visited several blogs where the artists blogged about Gelli art prints and how they pulled their prints and used them in their work.  This was organised by Michelle from Shells in the Bush and just for visiting the blogs and leaving a comment on the scheduled days Michelle was giving away a prize and guess who won - yay me.  I absolutely love the gelli print collage painting that Michelle has created with her gelli print art.  The colours are so vibrant and lush.   When I opened the envelope I was only expecting the painting but what I've actually received is 3 pieces of art.  The collage painting, the back of the envelope and the print on the back of the letter - how fabulous and how lucky I feel to receive 3 pieces of original art.  Please do pop over and check out Michelle's blog Shells in the Bush as there is some very lovely art work being shared.
  
The Gelli print collage painting

This was the back of the envelope it arrived in

This was on the back of the letter.

Thank you Michelle I love my painting and the extra prints.
Anita.

No comments: