03/11/2014

Create Art Everyday November Day 3

I haven't worked on my painting today as I've been busy making and writing up a blog post for Oak House Studio where I'm one of the design team members - this is my last month and the theme is winter.  I can't show you the design until after it's been posted on the Oak House Studio blog.

What I have made today that I can share with you is this little pumpkin guy.  This is an ATC (artist trading card) which will be swapped out as part of a trade.  He is made on water colour paper and is painted with acrylics.  The background is made with a rubber stamp - I've randomly coloured in some of the bubbles with acrylic paint.  He'll be off to a new home tomorrow.


I'm linking up with 
Handmade Harbour for Handmade Monday
Claire Justine for Creative Mondays 

Please do pop over to the above blogs as they have some amazing artists who are willing to share their work in blogger land and beyond.
Anita

3 comments:

Lucy Blossom said...

He looks really cute, I'm sure whoever receives him will be delighted.

buttons and paint... said...

What a sweet little pumpkin guy! I'm sure your ATC swap partner will be chuffed when he arrives in the post :) x

Keto Recipes said...

Good readding