07/10/2014

Summer Sunshine

Day 7 of 'Blogtoberfest14 - it's soooo cold here today and it hasn't stopped raining.  Like many others I don't like the cold damp weather.  I did rebel a little bit and wore a light summer top but I think it will be the last time - unless of course the weather decides to give us a few more days of sunshine.

Anyway as a little reminder of sunny days I'm going to share one of my favourite pieces of jewellery.  This was custom made for someone who follows me on facebook.  I love the chain as it's so pretty and even though it's silver plated it doesn't lose it's shine if looked after properly.  I've used a mix red/orange and green glass beads.  Doesn't it remind you of summer?


This is a picture from it's new home and owner.
Till tomorrow
Anita

1 comment:

Fiddly Fingers said...

Lovely colours and very pretty :)