25/10/2014

Oyster Stamp Blog Hop Winner

WOW just look at all the goodies that popped through my door today.  I took part in a blog hop - visiting listed blogs - over a few days looking at what the selected artists had created within a theme.  The blog hop started off at Hickydorums and went on daily with different blog hosts.  The idea was to visit each blog and leave a comment.  Well being nosy and I like to see what's happening in the arty world of crafts I entered and left a comment on each of the blog posts.  When I first read the blog hop details I don't think I even saw that there was a prize I was too excited to see the different techniques and idea.  Anyway last week Neet from Hickydorums announced a winner and I was one of them.  

Here's what I received today from Oyster Stamps who were offering the prize - there's some stamps (which a certain 9 year old has hinted that she likes), a couple of packets of air dry clay which I've never tried, a couple of tubs of Brusho (to add to my collection), some molds etc.

My Happy Post. 

Well I'm off to watch Strictly Come Dancing - tomorrow is play day with my goodies.
Anita
#blogtoberfest14 day 25

No comments: