17/10/2014

Another Gelli Print- Dark over Light

Yesterday Gelli Arts released a tutorial for printing dark over light and it involved letting the paint dry before adding the final layer of black.  I'm loving playing with the gelli plate but I don't like rushing and pulling the print while the paint is still wet as I find you can't control the design as much as I'd like to.  The other thing I like about this new technique is that you can really build the design in stages and maybe a little bit more refined - maybe I just like being in control.

Anyway here is what I did this evening.  It's not very detailed as I didn't have much time but I did enjoy the process and next time I'll give myself more time to plan out the design.

Ha yes I do have a messy desk and not so much space to work in but I like it like that.  
Anita 

#blogtoberfest14 day 17

No comments: