08/01/2014

Dance Like No-one Is Watching ...Handmade Harbour Mid-week Papercraft Party

I am sat here sniffling and coughing while I write this blog so I hope you'll excuse me if I keep this short and sweet this week.  I've noticed recently that there are so many people who create daily, weekly journals - it seems to be very popular.  I have signed up for a 52 challenge on facebook where you create a journal page every week.  There is a weekly prompt from the group admin that everyone is going to use to make their journal page - you can join in here - journal52.

So as there is such an interest in journal pages I thought I would use one of Wendy's designs to make a page for my journal and show you that you are not limited to using the designs just for card making.  

The theme for this week was pink or blue and as you can see I opted for blue.  The image I've used is the Happy Dance Girl #264.  I printed her onto some cartridge paper and used acrylic, watercolour paints and polychromo pencils for colouring in the image and the background.  I've added some glitter to her hair and dress and a little around the frame and flower.  The words were rubber stamped on using archival black ink.  


Please pop over to the Handmade Harbour Midweek Papercraft Party for more inspiration.

No comments: