02/10/2013

Trick Or Treat

It's October and everyone I know is getting ready for Halloween.  There's parties and office events being planned.  It seems that Halloween is getting to be a popular event here in the UK.  Not so many years ago you would get a few neighbours coming around trick or treating with the youngsters.  But now it looks like the adults are having just as much fun as the kids.  I'll be making cupcakes with a Halloween theme not sure on flavours yet but I'm sure I will come up with something gruesome.

My card today represents 'owls' first Halloween.  I'm not sure he's up to it though.  I think he has fallen a sleep before the festivities have started.  I printed and coloured in the images with water colours then photographed and edited it to add a spider and a black cat and added a border -oh and a dash of glitter.............well you can't not have glitter now can you?

If you'd like to make your own Halloween card why not pop over to Handmade Harbour and see what other Halloween images Wendy has created.


No comments: