30/10/2013

Penguin Love Balancing Act.............Midweek Papercraft Party

Okay so it's nearly November just a day to go so I don't feel so guilty in saying the "C" word...............Christmas yay it's nearly here.  I love this time of year (apart from the cold weather and dark nights).  I love all the lights that go up around the cities and towns to make the market areas look festive and bright.  The walk around the Christmas market in Manchester and locally perusing the handmade gifts that are on sale -maybe partaking of some mulled wine or a glass of warm fruit cider.  Have I got you looking forward to Christmas yet?  

If the above hasn't then maybe my little penguin friend here delivering some presents will.

The image is from Handmade Harbour and is a new Digi Stamp #231 Penguin with Presents isn't he cute?  I've also used the #226 Christmas tags and Sentiments and the parcels on the bottom of the card are from #189 Birds and Gifts set of 10 images.  I think he can be used for a number of occasions not just Christmas.



No comments: