30/08/2013

29 Faces Art Challenge.

September is nearly upon us and I've been thinking of challenging myself into doing something for the month.  I came upon this site a few weeks ago but had completely forgotten about it plus when I first read the challenge I thought "no way am I going to be able to do this as I'm not very good at drawing faces".  

Funny how these things happen isn't it?  Because just this morning I posted on my facebook page that I should challenge myself in September and this afternoon one of my art friends posted on facebook if anyone was going to join the challenge.  So that was that sorted :)  

So the challenge itself is to draw a face each day for 29 days.  It was started last February which happened to be a leap year.  I've only just come across the article so won't go into it but why don't you pop over and have a read its very interesting 29 Faces Art Challenge.  As you can see from these Artist Trading Cards and Inches my face drawing skills definitely need to be improved.  

So who's going to join in the fun?






No comments: