18/10/2011

Cupcake Cookie Tags

A few months ago I was commissioned to make some tags for a bride who was having cookies made for her guests.  The spec was that they were to be vintage style & colours.  The tags were attached to the cookies which were then put into containers on the tables.  I don't have any photos of them insitu but here are the pictures I took before I sent them off - 




This is the lovely email I received from the couple -


Anita 
Well, what can I say. Amazing, amazing, amazing......


The cakes and cookies went down a storm and the guests absolutely loved their name tags on the cookies. It was such a special and personal touch.

I cannot thank you enough for your help.

Carla & Mark.

2 comments:

Carolee Crafts said...

These are so pretty, well done on your order

itsamistry said...

Thanks Caroline:) They were a lovely couple came all the way from Yorkshire.