20/02/2011

Spring Theme Charm Swap UKJC


Spring Theme Charm Swap UKJC, originally uploaded by itsamistry.
I can now reveal the charms that I made for Lynne on the UJKC charm swap (they now live on the Isle of Wight)

This is the first time I have ever made beaded flowers. In my vast collection of books I have one called The  Beaded Garden by Diane Fitzgerald. I've had the book for a few years but have never had the courage to make anything out of it. But i have to say the instructions were easy to follow and i think I will be making more of these little beauties to create my own little garden.

My head is bursting with ideas on how I can use the technique and incorporate it into my wedding collection. I've made a few samples but with a little bit of variation but I will share those tomorrow and have it as my "handmade Monday" feature.

Thanks for reading and if you wish to leave a comment please do.

No comments: