26/03/2010

JEWELLERY DEMO 001


JEWELLERY DEMO 001, originally uploaded by itsamistry.

Ready Set .....................................Go.

Today was the first day of the March Madness discount day and the first time I have demonstrated outside of an organised craft/jewellery event. I was a bit nervous to start of with as I didn't know whether anyone would be interested in a jewellery demo in a retail shop.

Anyway as it happens I had quite a crowd gather in the morning and the afternoon. I had a blast and I think looking at the pictures the ladies who came over and watched (and one lady even had a try at a spiral rope) enjoyed the session and I think I even inspired a couple of the them to get their bead stash out and have a go.

All in all a good day and I get to do it all again tomorrow.

No comments: